HEART TO LOVE WITH FOLA SERVICES

My photo
Am a Certified Motivational Success Coach that empowers entrepreneurs with tools to break through barriers, succeed and achieve their goals.

Monday, March 18, 2013

THE HIDDEN REASONS WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO NUGGETS ON MOTIVES 7B CONCLUSION



THE HIDDEN REASONS WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO NUGGETS ON MOTIVES 7B CONCLUSION

Blessings everyone, I hope you all are having a great day so far. If   anyone is  experiencing any challenges today, be rest assured that God is just setting you up for uncommon miracles. The next series will be on getting our miracles through and by  the Wisdom of God.
 Below are the remaining   few examples from the Word of God on some people that did some things(good and bad) with the wrong motives in The Bible.
Example 4: Uzziah " did that which was right in the sight of the Lord, yet not like (i.e. he didn't do his works like) David his father”. God saw through his deeds that all he was doing was not with the right heart/motive.
2 Kings 14:3 He did what was right in the eyes of the Lord, but not as his father David had done. In everything he followed the example of his father Joash.
 2 Chronicles 25:2 he did that which was right in the sight of the Lord, but not with a perfect heart.
Example Five: The Pharisees did all the works, but in their hearts they never knew God nor believed in Jesus as the Christ... In God's eyes; they did not work at all:
 “Do not follow after their works; for they say, and do not”.
Matthew   23:3 so you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.
Example Six: Eli did rebuke his sons; but in God’s eyes he didn't  He said words for the sake of saying words, but in his heart he didn't frown upon them. Eli appeared to discipline his sons. But he couldn't have really done this from his heart, or he wouldn't have been condemned for not controlling them.
1 Samuel 2: 22-24 Now Eli was very old, but he was aware of what his sons were doing to the people of Israel. He knew, for instance, that his sons were seducing the young women who assisted at the entrance of the Tabernacle. 23 Eli said to them, “I have been hearing reports from all the people about the wicked things you are doing. Why do you keep sinning? 24 You must stop, my sons! The reports I hear among the Lord’s people are not good.
1 Samuel 2:27-35 Now a man of God came to Eli and said to him, “This is what the Lord says: ‘Did I not clearly reveal myself to your ancestor’s family when they were in Egypt under Pharaoh? 28 I chose your ancestor out of all the tribes of Israel to be my priest, to go up to my altar, to burn incense, and to wear an ephod in my presence. I also gave your ancestor’s family all the food offerings presented by the Israelites.29 Why do you scorn my sacrifice and offering that I prescribed for my dwelling? Why do you honor your sons more than me by fattening yourselves on the choice parts of every offering made by my people Israel?’
30 “Therefore the Lord, the God of Israel, declares: ‘I promised that members of your family would minister before me forever.’ But now the Lord declares: ‘Far be it from me! Those who honor me I will honor, but those who despise me will be disdained. 31 The time is coming when I will cut short your strength and the strength of your priestly house, so that no one in it will reach old age, 32 and you will see distress in my dwelling. Although good will be done to Israel, no one in your family line will ever reach old age. 33 Every one of you that I do not cut off from serving at my altar I will spare only to destroy your sight and sap your strength, and all your descendants will die in the prime of life.
34 “‘And what happens to your two sons, Hophni and Phinehas, will be a sign to you—they will both die on the same day. 35 I will raise up for myself a faithful priest, who will do according to what is in my heart and mind. I will firmly establish his priestly house, and they will minister before my anointed one always.
Example Seven: Cain murdered Abel as a result of his evil intention and his jealousy.
Genesis 4:8 Now Cain said to his brother Abel, “Let’s go out to the field. While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him.
I John 3:12 do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brothers’ were righteous.

Motivators are the things that make us do whatever we want to do, the motivators can be either good or bad.
The following are bad examples of   motivators.
Bad Motivators: Greed, self- recognition, jealousy, envy, pleasing people rather than pleasing God, seeking promotion, competitive spirit, lasciviousness, seeking approval of others, seeking applause, bitterness, hatred, insecurity ,revenge, selfishness, and fear. 
Good Motivators: seeking to please God, doing things in obedience to God’s instruction, helping another in achieving their God given goals with no ulterior motives, stepping out in faith, to produce good fruits in others, living freely as moved by God’s Spirit, doing things in pure love, walking to be a blessing to others, to fulfill all righteousness as a duty unto others, being obedient to God’s Words. People with a pure heart will always see God. Matthew 5:8.Doing things as unto the Lord provide a check on our motives too.
Colossians 1:10so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God.
Colossians 3:17And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.We should let the spirit renew our thoughts and attitudes from time to time; this also helps in  purify our motives.
Ephesians 4:22-23    You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds. Remember that God‘s eyes are everywhere, he’s keeping his eyes watching both the evil and the good.
Proverbs 15:3The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good.
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14. Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter .Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind. For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.

May God help us all strive to do the right thing at the right time with the right motives and right intentions in Jesus name. Amen
Enjoy a beautiful Monday and watch for more inspiring nuggets.
Join me on Facebook: Folakemi Ayodele
Follow me @Twitter: Folakemi Ayodele



No comments:

Post a Comment