HEART TO LOVE WITH FOLA SERVICES

My photo
Am a Certified Motivational Success Coach that empowers entrepreneurs with tools to break through barriers, succeed and achieve their goals.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

THE HIDDEN REASONS WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO: MOTIVES 2



NUGGETS ON MOTIVES 2
I have noticed from my own little experience with God that whenever I pray to God for something, first I must believe and know that God wants to answer my prayers. This must be  a settled issue in our hearts regarding our prayers to God.
Mark 11; 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
I John 3:21-22 Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask; because we keep his commands and do what pleases him.
However I also know that God  answers  me and you  in several ways like; with a Yes, this is it;by giving us exactly what we asked for or no, not yet the right timing or no because we have asked with a wrong motive and yes but by giving us a much  better alternative than what I asked for. In whatever we do, God wants us to always check our motives, ask him to cleanse our hearts so we that we will not be going through sessions of unanswered prayers because of our wrong motives.
James 4:3
when you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.
Psalm 26:2
Put me on trial, LORD, and cross-examine me. Test my motives and my heart.
God is not like humans that are easily  impressed with outward actions, God is impressed with what He is going on inside our heart, this is one of the reasons that He liked and chose King David as a man after His own heart despite all his shortcomings and sins.
I Sam 16; 7 But the Lord said to Samuel “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
Act 13; 22 after removing Saul, he made David their king. God testified concerning him: ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.’
He wants us to be quick to repent and not to be looking for excuses or reasons. He knows we are fragile, he recognizes our frailties, but he wants us to recognize and acknowledge our need for him from time to time.

Ps 51; have mercy on me, O God,
    according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
    blot out my transgressions.
Wash away all my iniquity
    and cleanse me from my sin.
For I know my transgressions,
    and my sin is always before me.
 Against you, you only, have I sinned
    and done what is evil in your sight;
so you are right in your verdict
    and justified when you judge.
 Surely I was sinful at birth,
    sinful from the time my mother conceived me.
Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb;
    you taught me wisdom in that secret place.
Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
    wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
1 Chronicles 29:17
I know, my God, that you examine our hearts and rejoice when you find integrity there. You know I have done all this with good motives, and I have watched your people offer their gifts willingly and joyously.
Proverbs 21:27
the sacrifice of an evil person is detestable, especially when it is offered with wrong motives.
Jeremiah 17:10
But I, the LORD, search all hearts and examine secret motives. I give all people their due rewards, according to what their actions deserve.
Matthew 22:18
But Jesus knew their evil motives. “You hypocrites!” he said. “Why are you trying to trap me?
Evil motives are traps from the enemy, the way Jesus refused and rebuked them; The Lord wants us to reject them in our lives so we can move into what He has in store for us this season.
God wants to entrust great things in our hands, but before He can, he needs our hearts to be purified constantly and continuously.
If you are experiencing difficulties in the areas of spiritual growth and maturity in Christ Jesus, connect with me and book your free initial consultations on how we can work together to get you to that place of spiritual fulfulment.
Am committed to helping you achieve your goals, sign up here and enjoy 50% discount on my coaching rates;







No comments:

Post a Comment