HEART TO LOVE WITH FOLA SERVICES

My photo
Am a Certified Motivational Success Coach that empowers entrepreneurs with tools to break through barriers, succeed and achieve their goals.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

ENJOY A BEAUTIFUL VALENTINE DAY TODAY




Enjoy  a beautiful Valentine's day and meditate on these powerful nuggets on what Love is:
1 Corinthians 13:1-13
If I speak in the tongues  of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child; I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Love is the greatest Gift from God to man, and He the originator showed us that loving involves giving by giving up His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to die for us. John 3:16.God is Love and Love is God. This is not the devil’s idea so enjoy a great Valentine day today and make  every day a valentine day; a day of giving and loving.
Blessings!!!
 Connect with me for Motivational Success Coaching one of my Packages is specifically designed for you and your goals;
Right now all these packages are half price .
To enjoy Free 30 Minutes Consultation For Motivational Success Coaching fill this out;
Please note that all fields followed by an asterisk must be filled in. First Name*
Last Name*
E-Mail Address*
Web Site URL
State/Prov*
Country* Home Phone
Days Available? *         Times Available? *(Pacific Time Zone)**         Options*      About Us? *              
If you would prefer to book a session on the phone, please  call me at 2026701019 and 2402298130
I can also be reached via email:
folakemiayodele@gmail.com
Coachfola@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment