HEART TO LOVE WITH FOLA SERVICES

My photo
Am a Certified Motivational Success Coach that empowers entrepreneurs with tools to break through barriers, succeed and achieve their goals.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Nuggets on Understanding the Anointing of God 7: Hindrances to the Anointing4:



Enjoy the next set of things that hinders the flow of the anointing from flowing in and around us at it should .Also check out  those things to do to increase the flow of the anointing and what to do to protect the Anointing in and out..
 Phil 2:12-13Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, 13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.
God wants to work through us but we have to do our own part because he has given us the free will to make choices.
The anointing flows in an atmosphere/lifestyle  of joy ,praise and worship.The lack of craving  for intimacy with God on daily basis and lack of continous   fellowship with the Holy Spirit is the last major hindrance that affects the flow of the anointing in and around us.
Ps 73; 25-26Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
    but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.
Ps 61:1-2 hear my cry, O God;
    listen to my prayer.
From the ends of the earth I call to you,
    I call as my heart grows faint;
    lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Ps 63;1You, God, are my God,
    earnestly I seek you;
I thirst for you,
    my whole being longs for you,
in a dry and parched land
    where there is no water.

 John7;37-38 On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. 38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”39 by this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.
Whenever we spend time in worship and praise, the anointing will flow freely and abundantly in and through us. When we ask for more of Him, He fills us with more of Him, let’s approach him with an empty cup and He will fill our cups. This must be part of our daily routine because the anointing loves fellowship.
2 Corinthians 13;14The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen
TO BE CONTINUED.
Free 30minutes consultations are offered for  clients desiring coaching in the area of their personal , spiritual development and spiritual growth. Right now all my Coaching Packages are half price.
To enjoy Free 30 Minutes Consultation For Motivational Success Coaching fill this out;
Please note that all fields followed by an asterisk must be filled in. First Name*
Last Name*
E-Mail Address*
Web Site URL
State/Prov*
Country* Home Phone

Days Available? *         Times Available? *(Pacific Time Zone)**         Options*      About Us? *              
I




No comments:

Post a Comment